Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Response to Steve Baxter's BRW Article ("Why I was serious about my $2m Shark Tank offer to get Expo Centric on the ASX" 03/03/15)


Hi Steve, 

Thank you for your kind words and I appreciate your belief in Expocentric. 
I totally understand the value of the ASX, however I do not believe now is the right time for Expocentric to float. 

When you mentioned floating the company my first thoughts were .  
‘I don’t have the time’ with a building wave of new projects looming, I don’t have the time to spare away from my work team and especially my growing list of clients who are depending on me.
Of course I would still very much welcome the opportunity of having you as an investor in Expocentric and would like to invite you to come to our head office in Lane Cove for a tour of the facilities and to spend a few hours with myself and my management team. 

I would like the opportunity to share the vision and capabilities of Expocentric including the new addition the Holocube, a holographic display system that is designed, produced and assembled in Belgium. Right up your alley. It is a fully integrated 3D projection platform that provides companies with a whole new way to set apart their brand, product or campaign. We have just won a show award for a project that included it. 

I hope you can make the time available.

Kindest Regards,

Stan Kruss

No comments:

Post a Comment